Wynns Locksmiths is a leader in the field of Locksmithing and electronic security.
With branches in Preston, Wodonga and Horsham, Wynns Locksmiths provide security solutions from individuals through to large companies throughout Victoria and New South Wales. To add to the growing Preston and Wodonga branches of Wynns Locksmiths, two Apprenticeships have become available for team players with a keen interest in developing skills in Locksmithing.
The successful applicant, over four years, will be working full time while receiving on the job training and completing studies in Certificate III in Locksmithing.
Throughout the apprenticeship training, the successful applicants will be required to attend trade school at Melbourne Polytechnic.
Over the course of the Apprenticeship you will learn about producing keys by hand, programming automotive smart keys, master keying, lock installation, safe servicing and installing security equipment plus more.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold a current driver’s licence, or will be obtaining one soon.
- Hold a current police check, or able to obtain one at our request.
- Have a keen interest and a willingness to learn and understand how and why things work.
- Be comfortable working with your hands.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of Maths and English, successful completion of Year 11 Maths and English will be favourable.
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is eager to learn.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please email a cover letter and resume through to the Managing Director, Steven Wynn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which location you are applying for, Preston or Wodonga.
Applications will be accepted up until close of business on Friday 23rd October 2020.