ABLOY PROTEC2 CLIQ
- Electronic access control without wiring
- Easy installation since only the cylinder in the lock needs to be replaced. Not the lock itself
- Flexible access permissions
- IP57 rated CLIQ keys
- IP68 rated padlocks
- Access permissions can be updated remotely
- Easily replaced standard battery
- Dual security; mechanical and electronic
An intelligent combination of electronics and mechanics.
ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ can be used to create master key systems, key alike systems, or be used individually keyed. It is
The ABLOY Protec2 CLIQ is available in a range of products including cylinders, cam locks, cabinet locks, and key deposits.
These are able to bit retrofit into a wide variety of hardware available on the Australian market.
Flexible control of keys is possible with CLIQ technology and the patented rotating disc cylinder mechanism ensures security on your site. The Protec2 CLIQ is the all in one solution for combining your mechanical and electronic security systems.
Used across a range of industries including:
- Transportation and logistics
- Government and institutional
- Water, energy and communications
- Education and healthcare
- Industrial and commercial
- Museum and heritage
We are an authorised service centre and dealer for these products. Please contact us for more information on how this keying system can work for you.