- Patented until 2031
- Australian design registered until 2021
- Virtually pick proof design
- Fully resistant against bumping
- Durable design and smooth, reliable operation without pins and springs
- Extensive master key capabilities – 1.9 billion theoretical combinations
- AWS™ Anti Wear System – A patented mechanism in the key and cylinder that prolongs the life cycle
- DBS™ Disc Blocking System – Unique disc blocking system, DBS™, works using return bars. DBS™ stops any attempt to manipulate discs individually in the cylinder by locking the discs together as one solid package, thereby eliminating any attempts to manipulate or bypass the cylinder
- Rear Loaded Cylinder – Increases security of cylinder against attack
- Key – The ABLOY® PROTEC2 all metal key is a symmetrical design offering convenience and ease of use
- Able to be upgraded to ABLOY® PROTEC2 CLIQ
Professional solutions for ultimate high security needs.
ABLOY® PROTEC2 can be used to create master key systems, key alike systems, or be used individually keyed. It is available in a range of cylinders suited for most lock hardware on the Australian market. With extenstive master key capabilities and unsurpassed features the Abloy Protec2 is an ideal choice forsmall to large, building or infrastructure projects.
Worldwide patents are valid until 2031, assuring that the installation of keys and cylinders are protected for years to come.
Practical, expandable, and upgradeable master key systems are possible with multi level systems and unique access rights.
Abloy has experience and expertise in providing high security and customisable locking system solutions.
Used worldwide to protect:
- Government and Institutional
- Industrial plants
- Museums and Galleries
- Corporate applications
The Abloy Protec2 can be incorporated with the CLIQ system. We are an authorised service centre and dealer for these products. Please contact us for more information on how this keying system can work for you.