Wynns Locksmiths is a leader in the field of CCTV, electronic security and access control installations. With branches in Preston and Horsham, they provide security solutions from individuals through to large companies throughout the Melbourne and Western Victoria regions.
To add to the growing security division of Wynns Locksmiths, an Apprenticeship has become available for a team player with a keen interest in developing skills in electronic security to join their Horsham team. The successful applicant, over four years, will be working full time while receiving on the job training and also completing studies in Certificate III in Security Equipment Installation (UEE31411). Throughout the apprenticeship training, the successful applicant will be required to attend trade school at Box Hill Tafe, Melbourne.
Over the course of the Apprenticeship you will learn about fault finding, reading floorplans, running cables, wiring, repairing and installing security equipment plus more.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Hold a current driver’s licence, or will be obtaining one soon.
• Hold a current police check, or able to obtain one at our request.
• Have a keen interest and a willingness to learn and understand how and why things work.
• Be comfortable working at heights and working in confined spaces.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Have a good understanding of Maths and English, successful completion of Year 11 Maths and English will be favourable.
• Be an enthusiastic team player who is eager to learn.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please email a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and resume through to Branch Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted up until close of business on Friday 31st January, 2020.